Versa Press, Inc. is a growing book manufacturer serving a nationwide customer base. Our product, sales, and workforce continue to grow. Versa Press is one of the largest book manufacturers in the US. We are seeking a motivated individual who is looking to work in an interesting and rewarding apprenticeship program.
The position will be a press operator that participates in the printing of books.
We offer a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation, a complete benefit structure, which includes paid vacation and holidays, shift premiums, health care, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan, and a flexible spending plan.
Join our friendly, family-oriented team working in a modern, well-maintained, and air-conditioned facility.
- Set up and operate sheetfed press
- Make register and color adjustments
- Examine printed sheets for quality assurance
- Follow written job instructions and specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Follow safety rules and regulations
Job specifications / position details:
- Immediate - Full Time
- First Shift, Second Shift, Third Shift, Shift work is required
- Opportunities for further advancement into journeyman programs
- Pleasant work environment (Climate controlled)
- Competitive compensation with Annual Bonus Program
- Night shift premium
- Complete benefit package including:
- Paid vacation
- 9 Paid holidays
- 401K retirement plan with Company Match
- Health Benefits including health care, dental, vision and flexible spending account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Join our, friendly, family-oriented team with pleasant working conditions in a modern, well-maintained, air conditioned facility.
To apply for this position:
Bring your resume and educational transcripts between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to:
Versa Press, Inc.
1465 Spring Bay Road
East Peoria, IL 61611